3.04.2009

My Beautiful Bride...

Niki,

I love you so much! My life is as good as it is because of God's grace, and you are a gifting of His grace in my life second only to my election and justification in Jesus Christ. You are a beautiful mother, and a more excellent wife than I deserve.

I am so very thankful that you allowed us to structure our finances this year to allow me to come to the Shepherd's conference! The Lord has worked in you to work for my sanctification. I am blessed among men in you. You truly are the crown and crown jewel in my life. I am praying that you and Caleb enjoy your week and that you find rest and direction in the bosom of the Father. I love you, my beautiful bride...

2 comments:

  1. I'm crying!!! I love you and miss you! COME HOME! Just kidding ... have a good week ... then come home. :) You give me too much credit, but thank you, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what does justification, election, and sanctification mean anyways? just checking in. miss you guys.
    grant

    ReplyDelete